barnefotografering

  • If the chemical was swallowed immediately
    If the chemical was swallowed immediately
    Added: 2018-06-01 | Category: plumbers, blocked drains, boiler service | Comments: 0

    If the chemical was swallowed, immediately give the person water or milk, unless instructed otherwise by a health care provider do not give water or milk if the person is having symptoms (such as vomiting, convulsions, or a decreased level of alertness) that make it hard to swallow. Just moving into lompico on saturday and all drains were plugged the honeybucket.


Top